personal narrative


                                               The story of how i came to Chicago
I came to Chicago 4yr,s ago to help my great uncle with the house that we live in now. He was struggling to pay for the house. So, my step-dad went to Chicago to find work. My mom wanted to come to Chicago but my dad did not what us to leave. I was sad that we left all of our other family . After the 16 hour trip we arrived to Chicago. We started to unpack our stuff after a short time, we ate dinner🍲 .I felt nervous about living in a new place. I didn't know why I feel like this when I use to come to visit.  About a month my mom look at the school near us. I left during the school year so we waited for the next school year to go back to school. That's when I find out that I got a strong sense of danger because I got bulled for 2 years when i was at that school.  I thought that since I was new it will pass but I was to much of a cry baby cause of all the word the said and when they hit me.The main two people where to boys that did all of the stuff to me.I keep it from my parents,the school knew about it.for two year I went to that school and got bulled.My parents finally got involved when one kid said they were going to shot me. my mom and step-dad came to school to get the kid expelled from school but his parents made up excuses . He was on medicine so the school did not expelled him. the last to day of school I was in Georgia  becomes my gg got attack by dogs. during the summer my dad told me i got into a selective enrollment Into a batter school.I was so happy that I did not have to see any of those kids again. this is my 2 year at my new school and no one has been bullying me.this is the story of why I come to Chicago and what happen after I come. hope you enjoy this narrative see you when  post deep and dark and dangerous review. bey for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilda Joyce psychic investigator book 3

Deep and Dark and Dangerous

10 True Tales Titanic Young Survivors