What I'm reading now

The book called Code Orange. This book is about a rich kid name mitty who finds a envelope in one of the old books at his country home with a scab in it. This book is a mystery book. The letter he found had the words vm written  on the letter. This is all started because he was too lazy over a weekend with so to finish a disease project he had. The woods VM was nowhere to be found on the internet or a disease website . Based on the summary in the back it starts out slow then it gets faster as you read. I only got the first 25 pages done so far. Based on what I read Mitty is a Carefree idiot. This is what I know so far of this book. So this is the book I'm reading about.

Comments

  1. I hope you like this one, it was pretty popular with the 8th grade last year. Good post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gilda Joyce psychic investigator book 3

Deep and Dark and Dangerous

10 True Tales Titanic Young Survivors